Friday 28 June 2013

Black and White

 
 
Hello again..well not a nice day here and rather disapointing as I was looking forward to seeing my Grandaughter at her first sports day at school. She's just a tiny at nursery and they have been practicing running all week hopefuly the sun will shine next week for them.
 
I love black and white cards always think you cannot go far wrong. My friends husband always asks me to make special cards for his wife and as I knew he was buying her earrings I made a little matching bag.
 
The card is 8x8 and the little bag is 4" high I have to say the card was not my original idea
I have to thank Sandra a great designer and lovely friend.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I do love your black and white card oand bag, it looks so fresh and neat, sorry I have not been to Sunday workshops, but hope to see you soon.
    Keep up the good work.
    I have added more pages to my blog, so I feel I am getting there slowly.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete