Tuesday 18 June 2013

Craft Morning

Another lovely craft morning at our local garden centre.
We had a nice morning playing. Two of the ladies brought in
their big shot and dies. somone else had some great new stamps
and another showed us how to make a gorgeous little
origami basket.
The ladies enjoyed exchanging the milk cartons they made
for our mingle (I left mine on my desk at home )
and was disapointed as there were some great ideas in the exchange
 
THANK YOU LADIES.
 
          
My Milk Carton shop and the exchange cartons
 
 
See you next time
Hugs to all who need them
Brenda
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Sorry I missed the workshop, as I do enjoy being in among other crafters.
    Loving your blog, I have started my own at Joans Crafty Collection so I am just starting to get the hang of it so any tips are very welcome.
    Keep up the good work.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan I'll pop over to your blog and have a look.

      Delete