Friday 3 May 2013

Anyone for cheese ?

This is my altered cheese box. I was given the die-cut and asked to incorporate it into a project to be exchanged at my craft group. It was fun to do. I used the box to cut papers to size and inked them using Victorian velvet distress inks.The stamps I used on the  top of the box are Design Objectives urban stamps. The black bicycle die cut I covered with a clear embossing pad and clear embossing powder when it was heated it gave the impression of black metal. The stamped images were a gift and I finished it off with paper flowers and a little lace to give it a softer look. Hope you will give this a try it's a real fun project than can be adapted to suit any occasion.
thanks for looking  Brenda


2 comments:

  1. Well hello Brenda! How lovely to see you in blogland and on Our Creative Corner with your fab cheesebox. I've seen this lovely box in person and its a "cracker" - pun completely intended! So pleased you've shared it with us at OCC. Love, Margie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love all the layers you have used and vintage colours and images are superb! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete